18 September 2010

San San Polishes

San San Cloudy Gray and Sea Green
My nails are on nail polish break for 3 weeks already and I'm excited to put on some polish soon. The nail polish break got rid of the yellowish stains but my nails are so short now! I am a nail biter and no nail polish means feasting on my nails. :( I alway have a nail file in my bag so when I can't help myself and take a bite on my nail, I file my nail right away to get rid of the ragged edges. Ragged edges of nails are more yummy, you see. 

But the nail polish hiatus is about to end. I want to grow my nails again to their normal length, and what better way to do that by growing them out with nail polish on them. Tee hee.


While waiting for my client, I found myself wandering at an HBC Branch. I found myself in front of the nail polish shelf, of course. I heard a lot of good reviews for San San nail polish and it's about time that I own a couple of bottle especially if they're dirt cheap... 37 pesos or less than a dollar a bottle.

I bought 2 bottles that caught my eye. I am loving grays and greens now so I ended up with Cloudy Gray and Sea Green.

I can't wait to swatch these babies. I just have to find my base coat which I hid because I don't want to be tempted to put on polish during my break. Now I can't remember where I put it especially now that we moved apartments. 

Watch out for the swatches of these polishes.

What are your favorite San San polishes?

Swatch of San San Sea Green

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...